Monday, May 26, 2014

BaM's Grave for Minecraft 1.7

You might find yourself saying "Gah! I've died again, lost my items and most if my XP! Now I need to find all my items before they despawn." Anyone who has played Minecraft will know the feeling of much hard work being destroyed. Fortunately, there is a mod that helps alleviate the pain associated with dying in Minecraft. This mod is BaM's Grave mod. This mod makes it so that your items and XP will be stored in a chest after you die as long as you have at least two chests in your inventory. The graves will have a sign with your name and your time of death. This will prevent your items from getting lost or despawning.

Downloads
Download the latest version here

Do you need help installing mods? Read our guide to get help installing them.

Screenshots

No comments:

Post a Comment